What a great day for them to open their doors, the sunshine will definitely help increase their foot traffic. I ordered my Hummus Bowl with Salad. I didn't pair it with a tea, maybe next time, but I was excited to see that a "crisp" (a.k.a. falafel ball) comes with each Hummus Bowl.
From Midtown Lunch's post I learned that...
- Their pita breads are baked from scratch every few hours on premises
- Their fresh made teas sound really good (with flavors like lychee, ginger/peach, & apple mango)
- Some of the ingredients they use in the sandwiches I could be down with… like mango curry, eggplant, goat cheese, and pomegranate dressing
- I won’t eat salads, but a hummus bowl with mango curry or roasted eggplant sounds pretty damn good
- Everything they serve is organic, when possible, and always delivered fresh daily. Plus they change their oil every 24 hours, and they only use eco-friendly, recycled materials
Definitely worth checking out- Crisp-- on 3rd Ave. btw. 43+44th