Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Eskimix

I first tried Eskimix in August and was reminded of it's goodness Monday afternoon when I received my daily TrendCentral newsletter. Eskimix takes the frozen yogurt trend to the next level by blending your choice of four different yogurt bases with a variety of toppings and/or boosters.

Yogurt flavors include Tart Frozen Yogurt (similar to Pinkberry's Original), Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, Dairy-Free Frozen Tofu and Sugar-Free Frozen Yogurt. There is a wide variety of toppings to chose from in 3 categories: Fruit, Candy and "Everything Else." I knew I wanted a fruit topping but found it hard to chose from mango, blackberries, strawberries and more. Other toppings included Butterfinger, M&M's, Twix, Honey, Nuts, Peanut Butter and more. Check out their menu HERE.
Eskimix also has a list of pre-designed mixes to help make decision making a bit easier.

My only disappointment during my Eskimix visit is that since everything is custom blended you can not try any of the flavors before placing your order.
Eskimix is only located in NYC on Bleecker between Grove and Christopher Streets.