Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sorry y'all, my sister is visiting this weekend and I haven't had much time to add to Gossip Street. I thought instead of posting pictures, etc. I would just hook you up with links to get the latest news?!?! Don't give up faith in Gossip Street, I'll get back on track ASAP. (Sorry, I know this makes me look like a slacker, but enjoy the other blogs for now.)

Olsens in new Badgley Mischka ad... HollywoodRag

Who isn't in love with Matthew McConaughey? He truly is a beautiful man... A Socialite's Life.

Kristen Cavalleri, from Laguna Beach, is at the Levi's opening in Las Vegas... Bricks And Stones.

Nick's on his way to "Dancing with the Stars" to cheer on bro Drew Lachey- Feb. 17... Bricks And Stones.

Kate Hudson goes for a walk with 2 year old son in Greenwich Village. Another celeb mommy- Reese Witherspoon hangs out with her son, Deacon... Bricks and Stones.

Lisa Marie Presley marries again... Hollywoodrag.